Technician, Building Operations
Who are we:
A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we're looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast-paced world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you:
An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment, and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging, and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
• Serve as the liaison for National Anthem, halftime performers, and assigned groups from arrival to departure.
• Coordinate with Hawks sales teams to execute pre-game, halftime, and post-game events and fan experiences.
• Lead fan interactive elements including selection of contestants for on-court games.
• Maintain game presentation inventory and storage of props, giveaways, corporate prizes, and other related items.
• Work with game presentation personnel on rehearsals for all on court activations including contests, performances, ceremonies, and introductions.
• Prep game-day promotional items (props, prizes, t-shirts, etc.)
• Assist with game-day production of lighting, graphics, streamers, and other exclusive elements.
• Communicate effectively with team members
• Support entertainment teams as necessary
• Assist with set up and execution of cryogenic and pyrotechnic special effects.
• Background in sports, live entertainment, production, staging, event planning and/or game presentation is preferred.
• Flexible schedule with the ability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays (all Hawks home games).
• Able to lift 50+ pounds.
• The ability to stand or walk for long periods of time.
• Ability to be responsible, reliable, accountable, problem solve, and multi-task with a sense of urgency.
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to interact effectively and in a professional, diplomatic, and mature manner with internal and external parties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
If this opportunity looks exciting to you, please complete the application process. Go Hawks!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqe679-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.