Who are we:
A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we're looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast-paced world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you:
An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment, and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging, and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you're committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you'd be shocked if guests weren't positively impacted by their interactions with you.
• Support lead activators on larger Hawks and State Farm Arena Partnerships.
• Work with PDI on partnership measurement projects for current partners, presale activity for prospects and creative mock ups for presentations.
• Develop and provide solution-based platforms and strategies to increase partner's competitive edge
• Understand how to highlight corporate brand strategies & objectives with the goal of growing business
• Become an extension and integral part of the sales cycle of growing overall team revenue by collaborating on creative ideation to generate unique and compelling concepts for our partners as they activate in the Atlanta community
• Develop ways to amplify our partner's brand as we generate examples of NBA best practices
• Foster long-term relationships with key accounts while creating a path to renew annual business
• Oversee timely utilization of sponsorship assets and/or make goods throughout the year
• Strategically manage multiple brands in order to differentiate business tactics
• Establish ROI measurement metrics for each account in order to validate successes or needed focus
• Review annual reports and other data to better understand brand positioning, goals and objectives
• Research and develop opportunities to strengthen existing contractual assets which could eventually lead to upsell opportunities based off significant results of driving traffic and increasing revenue
• Provide sales and executive leadership team with partner executive summary prior to renewal period including best suggestions on how to financially grow the business
• Maintain daily client relationships with external agencies and brand contacts while providing all contractual elements flawlessly and in a timely manner
• Manage account budgetary boundaries while building opportunities for growth and success
• Understand category or brand competitors in order to provide suggestions and solutions on how to make each partner break through the clutter
• Assist department with production and execution of partner reviews
• Interface with other internal departments to ensure turnkey execution of brand goals and objectives
• Collaborate with partners and internal departments to develop compelling retail and in-arena promotions while focusing on traffic drivers, brand awareness and ROI
• Assist with game night duties including hosting the corporate partner suite, screening in-game promotions and assisting with partner activations and entitlement nights
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of one year of full time client service/activation or Corporate Partnership experience preferred
• Excellent organizational and communication (verbal & written) skills required; must be able to professionally interact with all levels of the organization
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
If this opportunity looks exciting to you, please complete the application process. Go Hawks!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wo5x-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.