Sr. Salesforce Dev. (CRM & Email) (US Remote Work Eligible)
ASCAP technologists live our mission and we are passionate about what we do for our customers and we practice what we preach. Our technologists serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our business partners and members achieve their goals and realize their dreams. We have an infectious and lively culture, stand behind our mission and are committed to delivering the impossible.
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing, implementing, testing and deploying solutions using Apex, Lightning Components and Flows. The developer must be able to communicate well with end-users and stakeholders who have varying levels of technical aptitude.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Software Engineering, you'll be responsible for overseeing engineering product quality and delivery and setting and overseeing technical standards for teams who are working on everything from customer-facing applications.
• Lead development efforts by example, working with your other team members to design, implement, estimate, and deliver valuable and high quality software and products alongside our customers.
• Acting as a technical lead on large-scale initiatives or several smaller projects.
• Ensuring that team members are regularly and consistently conducting code/peer reviews while doing so directly as needed
• Developing positive relationships with ASCAP product and business teams and other external partners and organizations.
• Mentoring team members on technical standards, best practices and overall technical excellence.
• Demonstrate an ability to communicate, both verbally and in written form, very complex ideas, technical designs, solutions and challenges convincingly.
• Demonstrates a wide breadth of knowledge and skills across wide sets of technologies, platforms and languages
• Develop Salesforce solutions to business workflow and analytics requirements
• In partnership with the scrum team, PO, and stakeholders to map ASCAP requirements to Salesforce capabilities with a bias for using built-in capabilities in lieu of custom development where possible
• Participate as a member of an ASCAP scrum team/squad as we create software solutions in two-week sprint cycles; attend backlog grooming sessions, daily standups, sprint retro's, etc.
• Contribute to a culture of collaboration + communication by sharing information + feedback with colleagues
• Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality technical solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices to solve business need.
• Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
• Evaluate new Salesforce tools as they become available, and implement where appropriate
• Maintain system documentation and SFDC policies and procedures
• Adept technically with custom objects, validation rules, workflows, process automation, reporting, and dashboards.
• 4+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Salesforce APIs, configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards.
• Experience working with marketing automation tool such as Pardot
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• Very generous time-off policy
• Paid time off for approved volunteer events
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with an employer provided match
• An additional Employer paid retirement savings program regardless of your participation in the 401(k) Plan
• A choice of either network only provider medical and dental plans or more flexible medical and dental plans where you can see providers in or out-of-network
• Vision plan that offers both in and out- of network provider options
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Company provided basic life and AD&D insurance
• Supplemental and dependent life insurance options
• Pet Insurance, Legal Services and Identity Theft benefits offerings
• Employee Referral Bonuses
ASCAP is an equal opportunity employer. All ASCAP employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications and performance and not on the basis of race, national origin, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, genetic information, disability, handicap, color, creed, religion, veteran status, or any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxokmz-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.