Senior Software Engineer (Boomi)
ASCAP is home to more than 825,000 music creator members across all genres - the greatest names in music, and thousands more in the early stages of their careers. We are the world leader in performance royalties, advocacy and service for music creators, and are the only PRO in the US run by its members including songwriters, composers and music publishers.
Are you passionate about working with customers? Are you excited to learn new technologies? Would you rather be coding than whiteboarding? If the answer is yes, then you might make a great fit for our team of talented software engineers who work with our business and product teams on high impact projects using emerging technologies and platforms. ASCAP technologists live our mission and we are passionate about what we do for our customers and we practice what we preach. Our technologists serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our business partners and members achieve their goals and realize their dreams. We stand behind our mission and are committed to delivering the impossible.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do with technology at ASCAP!
As a core Dell Boomi Integration team member, you will work within an engagement team to define, develop, deliver and support Integration Processes on Dell Boomi integrating multiple Cloud and On-Premise Applications that help our clients solve problems and improve operations.
• Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on premise using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services APIs)
• Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting existing EAI Integrations, SOA Architecture and Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform
• Build Service Oriented and discoverable Web services and APIs
• Collaborate with various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements
• Contribute in evolving a Customer's EAI and SOA vision by implementing methodologies, and procedures conforming to standard patterns and practices
• Provide development team with EAI technical subject matter expertise and work with team (Architects, other Tech Leads and Systems Analysts) to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
• Responsible for establishing best practices in services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs generated by the vendors
• Mentor and Motivate team members to provide outstanding support and continuously improves the processes for the full engagement lifecycle
• Monitors and reports on progress in completing engagements and accomplishing goals
• Proactively addresses potential and/or current integration challenges to meet or exceed established timelines and delivers service within budget constraints and seeks ways to reduce application related cost
• Drive organization to improve data integrity for company-wide analytics
• Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solution
• 8-10 years of relevant experience in Integrations with at least 5 years of experience
• Platform (Integration, API Management)
• Dell Boomi Architecture
• Atom, Molecules, connectors Licensing information
• Performance optimization
• Atmosphere Configuration and Management
• Platform Monitoring and Extension
• User Permissions
• CI/CD with Boomi
• Dell Boomi Certified Architect/Developer
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Expertise in solution Design, Development, Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting for data integration.
• Excellent communication. Written skills as this requires direct interaction with client on regular basis
• Knowledge of Snowflake and Tableau is not necessary but should be open to learning and provide support as needed
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• A choice of either network only provider medical and dental plans or more flexible medical and dental plans where you can see providers in or out-of-network
• Vision plan that offers both in and out- of network provider options
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with an employer provided match
• An additional Employer paid retirement savings program regardless of your participation in the 401(k) Plan
• Generous time-off policy
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Short term disability Insurance / salary continuation and Long term disability insurance
• Company provided basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Supplemental and dependent life insurance options
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5b86-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.