Our analysts are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it's our analysts who seek out, define, and help deliver strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. We're currently searching for an experienced Salesforce analyst to deliver innovative solutions using Salesforce. From understanding business needs and translating them into Salesforce implementations, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst with deep Salesforce expertise. They should be wholly committed to developing the ideal customer journey, incorporating concepts of flexibility and ease of use.
Areas of responsibility/accountability:
• Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, eliciting business requirements from multiple stakeholders across the organization.
• Propose and present forward-thinking Salesforce solutions to business stakeholders based on requirements.
• Formulate, define and document functional system specifications, process flows, and user stories
• Partner with the engineering team to translate requirements and refine solutions into high-performance Salesforce implementations
• Liaison with Quality Assurance to help certify implementations
• Keep track of measurable goals and meet agreed upon deadlines to ensure overall project success. Escalate issues, concerns and barriers to project leader or product owners.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience performing systems analysis with strong Salesforce implementation experience that has been utilized in actual projects.
• Excellent communicator with the ability to work with and conduct demos to stakeholders from staff to senior management levels.
• Experience with developing thorough systems documentation including functional specifications, process flows and user stories.
• Proactive self-starter
• High proficiency with Salesforce required, with expertise in: Platform App Builder, Sharing and Visibility Designer, Community Cloud, Lifecycle and Development Designer, Identity and Access Management Designer, Integration Architecture Designer
• Salesforce certification preferred
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• A choice of either network only provider medical and dental plans or more flexible medical and dental plans where you can see providers in or out-of-network
• Vision plan that offers both in and out- of network provider options
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with an employer provided match
• An additional Employer paid retirement savings program regardless of your participation in the 401(k) Plan
• Generous time-off policy
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Short term disability Insurance / salary continuation and Long term disability insurance
• Company provided basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Supplemental and dependent life insurance options
ASCAP is an equal opportunity employer. All ASCAP employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications and performance and not on the basis of race, national origin, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, genetic information, disability, handicap, color, creed, religion, veteran status, or any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yeqx-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.