As a Digital Marketing Lead, you will run point across all digital strategies on your assigned roster. Our department's Digital Leads are responsible for each artist's audience and content development, social media marketing, online promotion, influencers, and advertising. A key goal of this position is to continually build a diverse portfolio of partnerships and interactions to support and round out overall marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will display the ability to balance music marketing savvy with attention to detail, follow up, and execution on a multiple project level. Our team is responsible for working with key social & music partners like TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube to create campaigns driving awareness and streams.
What you'll do:
• Responsible for setting goals for our artists/projects, and building out timelines, content, and activations meant to achieve those goals.
• Secure artist and partner buy-in and execute across all ideas and activations.
• Oversee social and platform optimization and delivery logistics.
• Collaborate in brainstorms to deliver custom and creative digital marketing ideas for each artist, presenting them to the artists' teams and executing the campaigns. Ideas will come from knowledge of music culture, key brands, influencers, and out-of-the-box thinking.
• In addition to the high-level creative ideas, you will also be responsible for multiple social accounts and their activity and growth. You will need to deliver next-level creative both commissioned and designed in-house, content ranging from custom videos to VR lenses to memes and more.
Who you are:
• Must have at least 5+ years experience, and at least 3 of those years running point on digital campaigns, and projects (label experience preferred).
• A deep and thorough knowledge of the modern music scene with a firm understanding of the history that led to today's market
• Experience in working with staff from social platforms preferred.
• The job entails both normal business hours as well as other music events at night. Our team is ultra-inclusive and we're looking for open-minded and passionate music fans who collaborate well and bring positive energy to any task that comes their way.
• Understanding of digital analytics tools and how to apply to activations (YouTube analytics, Crowdtangle, and google trends).
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess