Post Production Coordinator
Please submit your CV in English.
Sei interessato a plasmare il futuro del cinema e della televisione? Vuoi ridefinire una nuova generazione di contenuti e di come questi verranno visti dai clienti Amazon? Prime Video è uno dei principali servizi di video streaming oggi disponibili e abbiamo appena iniziato a cambiare il modo in cui milioni di persone fruiscono di questi contenuti. Ora disponibile in oltre 240 paesi e territori, Prime Video offre ai clienti la più ampia selezione di video on-demand, tra cui le nostre acclamate serie Amazon Original come le commedie premiate agli Emmy Award Fleabag e The Marvellous Mrs. Maisel, ancora Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Homecoming, Hanna, Good Omens, Carnival Row, Guava Island di Donald Glover, film premiati come Beautiful Boy, produzioni locali originali di successo tra cui LOL - Chi Ride E' Fuori, Celebrity Hunted - Caccia all'uomo e contenuti esclusivi e in licenza.
Gli Amazon Studios sono il ramo di sviluppo e produzione cinematografica e televisiva di Amazon. Il nostro ruolo è quello di produrre contenuti originali e rendere disponibili programmi tv in lincensa in tutto il mondo, in esclusiva per i clienti Amazon Prime Video. Abbiamo bisogno della tua passione, di idee innovative e della tua creatività per aiutarci a raggiungere nuovi successi.
Amazon Studios in Europe is seeking an experienced Production Manager to aid managing the production and delivery of unscripted content in Italy. The successful candidate will possess the ability to quickly complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects under the supervision of the Production Executive; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the business.The candidate will also have great attention to detail and organization skills, as well as the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
The successful candidate will report to the Production Executive of IT Unscripted Production and will be joining a dynamic, fast paced team, with an in-depth knowledge of the unscripted production landscape.
• Co-ordinate multiple unscripted projects in development and production
• Meets with show producers, production managers and creative executives in budget and production meetings
• Works with internal departments and production companies on production safety, security, insurance, child labor, immigration, visa, travel, and tax issues
• Is on-set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems both domestically and abroad (as needed)
• Analyzes production schedules, budgets and cost reports
• Works along with all Amazon Studios' departments to ensure delivery of all required assets
• Coordinates with other internal departments such as creative, post production, marketing, press, business affairs, legal, finance, and tax
• Multiple years of experience as a producer/production manager/line producer at a TV network or in a production company
• Fluent in English and Italian (written and verbal)
• Strong knowledge and experience of the production process in all forms of unscripted shows across all budget levels
• High level of competency with budgeting, scheduling, and cost reports
• International production experience preferred
• Experience with above-the-line and below-the-line rates and labor laws.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Working knowledge of specific production guidelines and procedures in Italy
• Wide array of industry contacts throughout Italy and the rest of the EU
• Experience with asset delivery
• Experience with a variety of digital media workflows and post production
• High attention to detail
• Detailed planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Creative problem-solver
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• On-set problem solving ability
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Awareness of producers, production companies, agents, and other industry players
• Additional European languages is a bonus
• Web-savvy: familiar with online video environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5n8x-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.