Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
We are seeking a Music Executive to join the dynamic music team supporting the studios original TV productions in Mexico and Brazil. Amazon Studios are building an effective way to develop commercially viable feature films and episodic series globally.
The TV Music Executive will work closely with the Head of Music and be an integral part to the music team and will be located in Miami. The successful candidate will be highly organized and have experience in TV Music Production and Supervision with a robust knowledge of music and an extensive network of relationships within the entertainment and music industry in Mexico and Brazil and other Latin America territories. The role requires a deep understanding of music licensing; the management and tracking of music budgets, talent deals, composers, and music licensing; and supervision of actual productions in these territories on behalf of the studio. In addition, the candidate will be expected to leverage strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to partner effectively across internal divisions and with external partners.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their entertainment experience at a growing studio. Our team culture is goal orientated and fast paced. We are motivated by the challenge and success to produce premium content in the ever changing digital entertainment business.
• Film & TV Music Supervision Experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Extensive experience in the Film/TV Music entertainment industry
• Experience providing in-house music support for a TV or film production company
• Experience in Music and/or Film/TV music licensing
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written Communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and work independently on multiple projects
• Goal Orientated and self-motivated
• Highly organized with a keen sense to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
• Adept at learning new software and web based tools
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.