Sr. Analyst Production Finance
Culver City, CA
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. In 200+ countries, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
We are looking for a Sr. Strategy Manager to be part of the Production Strategy & Business Operations team. The team is responsible for developing strategy, tools, and processes to scale operations for WW Production & Post. The team manages the department's business operations, long-term planning that optimizes resources, and operations strategies to scale and build studio capabilities that support our global production operations.
This role works on strategy projects that cover production and post operations on Originals series and movies globally. We seek a builder who can solve highly ambiguous problems in the content production space. Key activities include:
• Scenario and capacity planning analyses across Physical Production, Post Production, and VFX verticals.
• Develop strategic frameworks to guide decision making.
• Analyses of production industry and/or opportunities that help grow production infrastructure, including production stages.
• Deliver recommendations and/or operating plans for how to optimize global production spend, resources, and time.
• Conduct analysis of key business drivers and industry trends
• 1+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience with product cycles of 6+ months
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2-5 years of experience at an investment bank, private equity, management consulting, and/or a media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy/business development/analytical role with modeling experience.
• Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with owners to define key business/operations questions and recommendations for studio capabilities.
• Demonstrated success in achieving aggressive short, medium and long-term goals.
• Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
• Ability to communicate clearly, both verbal and written, across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence others.
• • Masters in Business Administration degree is preferred
• Knowledge of creative, production, post production processes and related workflow.
• Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets; relational databases; and, SQL and/or BI tools.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.