Amazon Kids is one of the top kids' media subscriptions in the world, offering thousands of kid-friendly TV shows, movies, books, games, and educational apps inside a safe, parent-controlled environment. We are one of the fastest growing teams within the Amazon devices business and rapidly scaling our original kids programming. We are committed to creating age-appropriate, mega-fun shows that kids love and parents trust, and staying agile in the evolving world of kids media.
We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic individual to manage operations for our kids video projects in development, production, and post-production. This position will be responsible for overseeing budgets, schedules, and overall production processes. S/he will work closely with Amazon internal partners, including Finance, Business Affairs, Content Experience, and Creative Development. S/he will also build and manage external relationships, liaising with our producing partners and working with external contractors to facilitate delivery and global releases of our originals.
Join us as we build the next generation of fun, safe, enriching content for kids!
* Developing and maintaining production processes, best practices and procedure improvements.
* Creating and overseeing implementation of production calendars and schedules across the department.
* Assembling budgets and managing vendor payments.
* Serving as nexus point of contact between Amazon internal departments (Legal, Business Affairs, Finance, etc.) and our producing partners.
* Managing workflows between Content and other internal departments (Marketing, Content Experience, etc.) to help deliver needed assets for show launch and ongoing needs.
* Evaluating post-production/localization budgets, bids, and schedules and coordinating deals for post service.
* Ensuring strong coordination and planning between various internal and external groups to enable the reliable and timely delivery of original content and global releases.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
* Bachelor's degree and/or graduate degree.
* 5+ years experience as a producer/production manager/line producer on animated and/or live-action series.
* 5+ years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports.
* Ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Experience with a variety of digital media workflows and post production.
* Experience with delivery of assets to studio.
* Experience with Guild guidelines, including 839 Animation Guild.
* Knowledge of animation production environments: 2D traditional, 2D digital (including Flash and Harmony), CG, Stop Motion, and Mixed Media.
* Passion for kids media.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d58kvz-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.