Do you want to join Amazon Studios AI team – the team that is at the forefront of inventing new visual media technologies to provide incredible experiences to audiences around the world? Do you want to partner in building cutting-edge AI applications that most people cannot yet imagine?
If your answers to these questions are ''yes'', then come and join us at Amazon Studios AI, that is leveraging the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence to create a new way of watching video content. We expect our solution to disrupt the media and entertainment industry and delight audiences around the world. We are looking for talented and ambitious teammates who will Think Big with us. If you have a passion for groundbreaking technology, please join us and be part of this exciting, newly funded and fast-growing project.
On our team, you will partner with top AI scientists, software engineers, product managers, and others. You will be joining on the ground floor and will grow with our team all the way through to our expected launch. You will be expected to:
• Build cutting-edge AI powered applications that would define the future of media and entertainment industry.
• Invent with us to delight audiences around the world.
• Develop and maintain data pipelines and APIs
• Collaborate on end-to-end design and technical strategy.
• Will work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
• Work in a collaborative environment with other engineers, scientists, product managers and others.
• Mentor and coach junior engineers in the team
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying cloud software services that achieve scalability, performance and reliability.
• Experience in developing and maintaining data pipelines and APIs.
• Experience in designing and building scalable infrastructure that enables deploying complex machine learning models.
• Experience in maintaining tools for monitoring the performance of machine learning models at scale and ensuring the integrity of incoming data feeds.
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
• Experience with computer vision, speech and language understanding systems
• Experience with productionizing deep learning / machine learning solutions
• Innate sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
• Experience in mentoring and coaching junior engieers in the team
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xk44-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.