Manager, Quality Engineering
Do you want to join Amazon Studios AI team – the team that is at the forefront of inventing new visual media technologies to provide incredible experiences to audiences around the world? Do you want to invent/leverage cutting-edge deep-learning/machine-learning algorithms to build innovative solutions most people cannot yet imagine?
If your answers to these questions are ''yes'', then come and join us at Amazon Studios AI, that is leveraging the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence to create a new way of watching video content. We expect our solution to disrupt the media and entertainment industry and delight audiences around the world. We are looking for talented and ambitious teammates who will Think Big with us. If you have a passion for groundbreaking technology, please join us and be part of this exciting, newly funded and fast-growing project.
On our team, you will partner with top AI scientists, engineers, product managers, and others. You will be joining on the ground floor and will grow with our team all the way through to our expected launch. You will be expected to:
- Build state-of-the art computer vision solutions using approaches such as CNN, LSTM, GAN, etc.
- Build 2D/3D face/body models in time series domain.
- Research, invent and implement novel deep learning architectures/algorithms as part of building a disruptive product.
- Work in a collaborative environment with other scientists, engineers, product managers and others.
• PhD degree with 4 years of applied research experience or a Masters degree and 6+ years of experience of applied research experience
• 3+ years of experience of building machine learning models for business application
• Experience programming in Java, C++, Python or related language
- Proficiency in Python and C++.
- Hands-on experience working in computer vision and machine learning using models and methods such as CNN, LSTM, GAN, etc.
- Proficiency in using Computer Vision and Deep Learning toolkits.
- Experience in 2D/3D domains (time series, object tracking etc.)
- Proven ability to design, implement and operate large projects at scale.
- Strongly motivated by entrepreneurial projects and experienced in collaboratively working with a diverse team of engineers, analysts, operations personnel and business management in achieving superior results.
- Strong ability in problem solving and driving for results.
- Experience with related AWS services and large datasets.
- Experience in designing and implementing new methods in new application areas.
- Strong personal interest in learning, researching, and creating new technologies with high customer impact.
- Experience defining organizational research and development practices in an industry setting.
- Proven track record mentoring and growing teams of scientists.
- Strong communication and data presentation skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age