Culver City, CA
The Amazon Prime Video Marketing Production and Operations Group is seeking a Senior Campaign Manager to manage 360° Originals marketing campaigns, and related projects from inception to completion, for our IMDbTV group. This position reports to the Head of Global Campaign Management and will ensure that each element of an IMDbTV Original Series launch campaign is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
As the general manager of a campaign, responsibilities include overall health of 360° campaigns including timeline management and oversight of the creative production budget. Working collaboratively with the Creative Directors, Marketing Managers and Producers, the Campaign Manager ensures the full creative asset budget is strategically allocated and managed throughout the lifecycle of a campaign and advises on incremental budget needs. Alongside the Marketing Manager, they plan the overall campaign operating model and have oversight of workbacks across disciplines for key campaign strategy and creative direction documentation, source asset capture and marketing asset development to ensure delivery per campaign objectives.
Campaign Managers may oversee development of the AV, digital and print creative assets, including being the main point of contact with external partners and agencies to ensure deadlines are met. Campaign Managers are responsible for seeing around corners, identifying campaign risks, strong and frequent communications to partners across teams and offices, providing innovative solutions to timelines and owners, and driving resolution with escalation to leadership as needed, ultimately providing the structure, discipline and momentum to deliver campaigns on target.
• Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development and budget tracking.
• Create schedules, determine resources, estimate timelines, track costs and project completion requirements.
• Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
• Able to troubleshoot situations and deal with any unique situations that may arise.
• Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines. Experience managing and delivering assets to external partners a must.
• 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience owning creative input, development and execution from concept to completion
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to c-suite stakeholders
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• The ability to stay calm in the midst of chaos is essential to this role. Understanding of digital file and folder management systems. DAM (Digital Asset Management) experience a plus.
• Video production experience a plus (i.e. trailers, :30s, sizzle reels, etc.) and Print production experience (on-press experience, print specs, working knowledge of media plans) a plus.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.