Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. In 200+ countries, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, and Coming 2 America.
We are looking for a Sr. Business Operations Manager to be part of the Production Strategy & Business Operations team. The team is responsible for developing metrics, tools, and processes to scale operations for WW Production & Post. The team manages the department's business operations, long-term planning that optimizes resources, and operations strategies to scale and build studio capabilities that support our global production operations.
This role works on solutions that cover production and post operations on Originals series and movies globally. We seek a builder who can solve highly ambiguous problems in the content production space. Key activities include:
• Drive operational deliverables for performance reporting and strategic planning
• Define, monitor, and report on key performance indicators and goals
• Analyze key metrics to uncover trends
• Conduct ad-hoc analysis to determine root causes
• Develop operational and KPI dashboards to track goals, budgets, and headcount
• Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• 5+ years experience in program or project management or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• 5+ years experience delivering cross functional projects or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• MBA or Masters
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis
• Highly analytical and detail oriented
• Demonstrated ability to turn analysis into actionable insights
• Significant experience using data to drive decision-making
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.