Sr. Technology Workflow Strategist
Culver City, CA
Amazon Studios is at the forefront of revolutionary changes reshaping the entertainment industry. We are developing innovative tools and processes to elevate data-driven decisions through all areas of the organization. Amazon Studios is the home for talent, creating and producing original films and television series for a global audience. Original series all premiere exclusively on Amazon Prime Video, which is available in over 240 countries and territories.
The Amazon Studios TechOps & Support team supports the Studios production personnel (cast and crew) and Studios business teams (development, production, post production, and marketing). We work in a team environment and regularly interact with production personnel and studio executives at all levels.
We need talented systems development engineers to build robust, secure and scalable infrastructures that will support applications and services used across the Studios organization. Engineers focus on automation, building software products and services and managing infrastructure at scale.
This position is located in Culver City, California. Join us!
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a related field or 4+ years of relevant non-internship professional work experience
• 4+ years of development and automation experience in Python, Go, Ruby, Java, C++, C# or other related languages
• Prior experience leading design, design patterns, architecture, reliability and scaling of new and current systems.
• Prior experience with working within agile framework and executing processes improvement
• Prior experience designing and deploying infrastructures in a cloud-based platform (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
• Prior experience identifying and solving ambiguous problems, architecture deficiencies, or areas where the team's systems bottleneck the innovation of other teams.
• Demonstrates the ability to communicate your ideas effectively to achieve the right outcome for the team and customer.
• Prior experiencing leading design reviews.
• Demonstrates the ability to influence technical and business strategy by making insightful contributions to team priorities and approach.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz54w3-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.