Physical Production Executive
Culver City, CA
Amazon Studios has an opening for a senior physical production manager to support TV projects to be produced both in the United States and internationally. Amazon Studios is the television development and production arm of Amazon.com.
The Senior Production Manager will be responsible for overseeing the budgets, schedules, and overall production plans for series and pilots. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Post-Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development teams. You will also take part in evaluating new production-related products and provide advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of asset management areas, including new vendors, archival solutions and new technologies.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee projects in development and production for scripted content.
• Collaborate with show producers, line producers, production managers and creative executives and offer assessments on budgets, production plans, and schedules. Includes feedback on production risks and/or options that can impact staying on budget and schedule.
• Work with internal teams, including post operations and development, to develop budgets and schedules.
• Travel to set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems.
• Analyze budgets and cost reports.
• Act as a liaison from producers to the Studio.
• Experience as a producer/production manager/line producer or experience in production risk management
• 6+ years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• Understanding of budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• On-set problem solving ability
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Experience with local guilds and unions
• Experience working on international productions
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kpwe-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.