Analyst, Customer Operations
Culver City, CA
The Amazon Studios Financial Planning & Analysis team is looking for an experience Senior Financial Analyst. We are looking for a motivated candidate who has operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment and has the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of analyses. In this role you will own financial reporting packages that drive business insights and actions. In addition, you will be responsible for financial analyses related to new, strategic business opportunities. You will also collaborate with business leaders to set goals and craft strategic operating plans. A successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity; dives deep into data to find the root cause of problems, creates action plans to take advantage of business opportunities, is detail oriented and has the ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and 5 years of experience.
- Proven ability to build and manage financial models and solve complex problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment with tight deadlines
- Must be very detail-oriented and meticulous in the follow through of documentation, processes and procedures
- Strong capabilities for developing and presenting analyses and insights to senior management
- Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with SQL
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reom47-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.