We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Creative Executive to work with our Series Team. You will have experience in both development and current programming, and the ability to identify material, talent and give creative guidance and feedback to top level writers and directors on outlines, scripts, and cuts. You will also have experience in television production.
Using your comprehensive knowledge of top tier film and premium television talent, you will leverage your previous industry relationships and develop new ones. You will be joining a self-motivated, passionate and collaborative team environment.
Key job responsibilities
• Work with writers to develop season arcs, episodic stories, and scripts.
• Oversee all creative aspects of creative, production and post-production for multiple Amazon Original Series.
• Serve as primary liaison between the Series department and all other departments
• 10+ years of experience as a creative executive
• Experience overseeing all creative aspects of creative, production, and post production
• Experience working with high profile talent.
• Experience working with other departments such as casting, production, research, PR, business and legal affairs
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• 12+ years of successful series development and/or current programming experience in TV.
• On-set Experience.
• Experience working at on premium series.
• Graduate degree in film, law or business.
• Creative problem-solver.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb19nk-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.