Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspur and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
We are currently seeking an experienced Scripted Executive to work with the UK Originals team. You will use your experience in both development and production to identify material, talent and give creative guidance and feedback to top-level writers and directors on outlines, scripts, and cuts. Using your comprehensive knowledge of top tier, premium television talent, you will leverage on previous industry relationships while building new ones. You will be working in a self-motivated, passionate and collaborative environment.
• Seek out and assess pilot proposals, scripts, and pitches.
• Recruit new creative talent.
• Work with writers to develop stories and scripts.
• Oversee all creative aspects of development, production and post-production.
• Serve as primary liaison between the scripted department and all other departments
• Experience working with other departments such as casting, production, research, PR, business and legal affairs
• Experience working as a producer, creative executive, or a similar role
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant role
• Multiple years of successful series development and/or current programming experience, in TV
• Experience managing scripted TV series
• Creative problem-solver.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx60m-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.