- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Please submit your CV in English.
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
Amazon Studios is the movie and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
Amazon Studios Customer Insights are looking for a highly motivated Research Manager to lead customer-focused primary research projects for its operations in Germany. You will work in a new, exciting Customer Insights team in Europe, which connects our creative teams with our customer throughout their viewing journey. You will work closely with Data Science, Production, Development, Marketing and Finance teams, always making sure to represent the voice of our customers. This role will allow you to develop insights that help launch new series on our service, maintain strong performance and make a real impact for our customers.
• Identify appropriate methodologies based on business and research objectives
• Partner with internal Panel Operations team, to program and deploy research projects with Prime Video customers
• Work closely with vendors to insure successful execution of research projects (domestic and global)
• Lead strategic research using primary, secondary and syndicated data sources
• Accurately represent, and advocate for, the Prime Video customer in all analysis and meetings
• Take ownership of research studies end-to-end
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Multiple years of professional experience in the market research field
• Demonstrate applied knowledge across the core phases of the market research cycle: awareness, targeting, acquisition and retention.
• Have experience setting research objectives, writing surveys, and creating sound sampling and weighting schemes, and analysing results
• Experience with applied statistics, predictive analytics, and mixed methodology research
• Experience in presenting research to convey key insights from analysis
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across internal teams
• Have the ability to translate complex data sets into clear and compelling written narratives
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
• Fluent in German and English
• Experience on the research vendor side or within the research group of a media company
• Have experience setting up research processes
• Understanding of the television programming landscape is a plus
• Experience leading different types of viewer studies such as episode testing, dial testing, concept testing, series maintenance
• Direct experience leading studies across with various methodologies: online quant surveys, focus groups, 1:1, ethnos, online qual, mobile
• Experience with various statistical techniques (regression analysis, coefficient correlation)
• Experience with Vision Critical's Sparq platform, Tableau, SPSS, Quanvert, R, Python
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.