Do you want to join Amazon Studios AI team – the team that is at the forefront of inventing new visual media technologies to provide incredible experiences to audiences around the world? Do you want to partner in building cutting-edge AI applications that most people cannot yet imagine?
If your answers to these questions are ''yes'', then come and join us at Amazon Studios AI, that is leveraging the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence to create a new way of watching video content. We expect our solution to disrupt the media and entertainment industry and delight audiences around the world. We are looking for talented and ambitious teammates who will Think Big with us. If you have a passion for groundbreaking technology, please join us and be part of this exciting, newly funded and fast-growing project.
On our team, you will work closely with other engineers, scientists, product managers and others throughout the development and testing lifecycle, including requirements gathering and designing. You will be expected to:
• Lead the testing of state-of-the-art solutions for media content, create test plans, test cases and drive continous improvements to the quality assurance process using industry/in-house tools, continous integration/development concepts.
• Design and build automated test cases for video features using in-house test automation frameworks.
• Work closely with other engineers, scientists, product managers and others thorughout the development and testing lifecycle, including requirements gathering and desing.
• Consult with and advise project management and development teams on technical issues relating to planning, developing, implementing, and modifying testing procedures.
• 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience and knowledge of video development (e.g., media container, codec formats, streaming protocols, encoding tools)
• Experience in testing significant modules for complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software testing practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• Experience quality assuring customer facing products and services
• Experience in quality assuring machine learning solutions
• Innate sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.