The Production Safety Manager will work on global productions as part of a team of health and safety professionals. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Production, Post-Production, Production Finance, Legal, Risk Management and Creative Development teams. You will also evaluate new production safety related offerings and provide advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of safety management areas.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain and improve Amazon's production safety policy, providing guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Amazon safety policies.
• Drive and develop safety services to Amazon's global productions and Studio facilities worldwide.
• Evaluate Production Safety programs in an effort to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
• Ensure production teams are aware and knowledgeable of their responsibilities.
• Work directly with production teams in the planning and execution phase of all filming: assessing safety needs, securing appropriate vendors, and traveling to remote locations as required.
• Oversee and direct the development and distribution of production health & safety, environmental and other safety guidelines.
• Respond to, and investigate emergencies, incidents, and accidents.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with industry safety organizations, employee representatives and governmental regulatory agencies as appropriate.
• 3+ years experience as a producer/production manager or line producer
• 3+ years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organization skills; ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Experience and knowledge with/of International Studios and Safety practices
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yjq0-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.