We are currently seeking an experienced Sr. Production Executive to aid Amazon Studios' genre, scripted productions, co-productions, and licensed programs in Mexico. The team will need your support across overseeing budgets, schedules, and overall productions for Amazon Studios. This role will work with Post-Production, Marketing, PR, Legal, and Business Affairs. You will be interacting with both internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level.
Upload your resume in English.
• Track and process approvals and production payments with Business Affairs, Legal and Finance.
• Oversees all Local Original Movies in development and production for scripted content.
• Ensures major milestones are met (e.g. budget lock, budget approval, kick of calls, deliverables etc.)
• Coordinate kick-off calls with development for each individual project.
• Meets with show producers, production managers and creative executives in regards to schedules, budget and all things production.
• Is on-set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems.
• Analyzes budgets and cost reports.
• Acts a liaison from producers to Head of Production at Amazon Studios.
• Will create and update production charts for projects in territory.
• 10+ years of experience as Producer/Production Executive or the equivalent.
• 10+ years of creative, production, post production processes and related workflows
• Experience with budgeting, scheduling, and cost reports
• Experience problem solving onset
• Experience in MM Budgeting and Scheduling
• 10+ years experience as a producer/production manager or line producer
• 10+ years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• Experience with local guilds and unions
• Experience working on both domestic and international productions in Mexico.
• Experience working on international productions in LATAM (Chile, Colombia, Argentina)
• Fluency in Spanish and English, both written and spoken
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k0n8-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.