Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Fleabag, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, The Underground Railroad, and Golden Globe winner Small Axe; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Oscar winning Sound of Metal, Borat, and Manchester by the Sea, Oscar nominated Time and One Night in Miami, Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
The production coordinator is responsible for day-to-day support across Amazon Studios' original productions, co-productions, and licensed programs. The production coordinator organises and tracks each show from development through production and delivery.
We are looking for a candidate with a professional front-of-house manner as they will be interacting with internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level. This is a growth opportunity for those passionate about both physical production and the creative process, as the role requires an understanding of the symbiotic relationship between departments.
• Assist Production Executive with processing of invoices via Accounts Payable and coordinating with Finance to onboard vendors.
• Compile, distribute, and store production documents (e.g., contracts, call sheets, calendars, reports and schedules) on the studio network
• Track and process approvals and production payments with BA, Legal, and Finance
• Assist with checklists for each show to ensure major milestones are met (e.g. pre-greenlight materials, development budget, production budget lock, kick-off calls, casting trackers, wrap deliverables, international filming activity, etc.)
• Facilitate communication with the show level and studio departments (e.g. casting, business affairs, legal, finance, PR/marketing, etc.)
• Coordinate kick-off calls and manage agenda for weekly calls from development to delivery for each individual project
• Update and distribute studio contact lists and ensure that they are managed per studio requirements
• Maintain, develop and grow relationships with vendors and show level counterparts
• Track show wrap-out memos and oversee asset management planning, storage, transfer and disposal as needed
• Assist and facilitate general requests and communication to ensure shows fully understand and are adhering to studio guidelines and procedures
• Assist production team with travel arrangements
• TV/Film Production experience as a production coordinator for a major studio, service, network, in a production company environment or as a freelancer on high-end projects.
• Experience in other areas of scripted production.
• Experience with Excel, Word, Power Point and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
• Highly organised individual
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting is a plus
• Basic Knowledge of Final Draft is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This willinclude previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r110vx-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.