Software Development Manager, Studios Applications
Santa Monica, CA
Amazon Studios creates bold and innovative original series and movies from top tier and up-and-coming creators for customers all over the world in over 200 countries.
The Studios Applications program focuses on creating bespoke applications and cloud-based infrastructure to automate, streamline, and optimize business processes and information workflows for the entire content creation lifecycle at Amazon Studios.
We are seeking talented contributors who are looking to work in a fast-paced, agile, startup-like environment to create enterprise software solutions that revolutionize our business.
You will be encouraged and challenged to see the big picture, be innovative, and positively impact our customers. This is an evolving business where creativity and drive can make a lasting impact.
• Define and build the product roadmap and customer experiences for the Studios Applications program.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, engineers, project managers and designers to execute and deliver on the products and features.
Successful candidates will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. Candidates will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
• Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related technical field.
• 3+ years' experience operating, managing and delivering results in a product management or related technical role.
• Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high growth environment.
• Experience managing projects across cross-functional teams.
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Experience handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed.
• Strong organization skills.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
• Results-oriented person with a delivery focus.
• Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) and project management tools (JIRA, Asana, etc).
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.