Do you want to be part of Amazon Studios AI, joining a new team that will provide new and incredible experiences to audiences around the world? Do you want to develop state-of-the-art, consumer-facing machine learning products that most people cannot yet imagine?
If your answers to these questions are ''yes'', then come and join us at Amazon Studios AI and be part of this exciting, newly funded, and fast-growing business. Our team is leveraging the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence to invent a completely new and groundbreaking way of watching video content. We expect our solution to disrupt the media and entertainment industry and delight audiences around the world. We are looking for talented and ambitious teammates who will Think Big with us. If you have a passion for groundbreaking technology and highly disruptive products, come and join us!
On our team, you will work with top AI scientists, software engineers, product managers, and others. You will be joining on the ground floor and will grow with our team all the way through to our launch.
As the Research and Analytics lead for our team, you will:
• Act as the internal voice of the customer
• Developing success metrics to ensure our product is meeting the high bar that Amazon customers demand
• Lead the measurement and reporting of these success metrics across the organization, by way of customer surveys, internal data collection, and more
• Collaborate with top AI scientists to move closer to our quantitative definition of success, that you will define
• Manage and own key components of the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
• Embrace ambiguity and innovate on behalf of our customers
• Work closely with PMs, engineering, UX, and program management in an agile environment to deliver products to market
• Interact with internal and external customers to understand needs, opportunities, and product gaps
• Identify market opportunities and contribute to product strategy, roadmap, and feature decisions
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years of experience working on consumer facing software
• 3+ years of product management experience
• 3+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
• 3+ years of experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or related field
• Expertise in customer research and survey design
• Experience in designing product quality metrics
• Proven ability to lead measurement programs at scale
• Motivated by entrepreneurial projects
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Experienced at collaborating with diverse teams across many functions, at all levels of the organization
• Experience with machine learning products
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.