*Role can sit in LA or NYC*
Amazon Ads helps brands create experiences that delight customers and deliver meaningful results. With 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, and first-party insights based on shopping, streaming and browsing signals, brands can craft relevant campaigns that enhance customer experiences. Our solutions on Amazon.com, services like Twitch, IMDb TV, Alexa, and partnerships with third-party publishers and exchanges make Amazon Ads the ultimate amplifier for brands to reach the right audiences in the right places, both on and off Amazon. Brand Video Ad creative content has to tell the story of a brand in an engaging and memorable way from awareness to conversion. The Brand Video Studio team supports Amazon Advertising's growth through our programs and services that enable advertisers to adopt Streaming TV and other Amazon Ads video products (STV+). Our team builds performant, compelling and creative videos that support advertisers through their video journey. Our global team does this with first and third party expert resources, streaming best practices and performance insights that help advertisers engage audiences.
Key job responsibilities
* Work collaboratively and proactively with internal teams and external vendors to assess production/project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of video assets per statements of work.
* Work with program management on schedules, resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
* Oversee post production creative and processes.
* Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
* Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep video deliverables on time and on budget.
* Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
* Work with and inform mechanisms to manage stakeholder expectations.
* Fluent in AV formats with an understanding of the fundamentals of asset management within video and digital advertising
* Obtain estimates from external agency partners.
* Communicate creative feedback to agencies throughout the life of a project.
* Provide regular feedback to internal/external stakeholders to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
* Experience managing and delivering large volume of video assets to external partners a must.
A day in the life
The Brand Video Team's mandate is to build customer obsessed brand video content using our third-party partnerships and in-house video teams. Our current program(s) are defining and delivering full video creation capabilities for our advertisers. As a Producer on the Brand Video Studio team, you will be responsible for managing end to end production of video campaigns, as well as establishing mechanisms and best practices for production at scale. This includes becoming an expert on all Amazon Ads specific polices, beauty bars, and requirements. You will be overseeing aspects of pre-production, production and post production with our first and third-party partners. Ensuring each video project is completed on time, within budget and compliant with our policies in an effective and efficient manner is key. This includes a deep understanding of production, media management and post production pipelines (including supervision of KOC, briefs, concepts, and feedback related to editorial post-production, visual effects, audio mixing, finishing, motion graphic design and animation). You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means anticipating bottlenecks, making tradeoffs and balancing the needs of various key stakeholders. Analytical abilities are necessary to create mechanisms to measure success, and serve as the ''go-to'' resource for technical video specifics of projects and campaigns.
About the team
The Brand Video Studio team was formed to create innovative streaming TV and online video content solutions on behalf of our advertisers and end viewers. Our vision is to enable a one-stop shop for advertisers providing end-to-end video production for Streaming TV Ads and other Amazon Brand Video placements. Our direct-from-advertiser feedback on video content production will inform customer-centric decision making for our advertising and video product teams.
• 5+ years experience as an advertising or marketing Producer
• Experience owning production strategy, creative and end to end delivery of final video content
• Experience managing, providing and communicating feedback to senior management and creative partners.
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Passionate about advertising and new media
• 1+ years' experience in STV or SVOD advertising or marketing
• Experience in creative ideation, concepting, and copywriting a plus
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a media field
• Digital advertising and advertising technology experience
• Able to analyze data and derive business insights
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0z63m-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.