Amazon Studios is hiring a Sr. Production Executive to support original film production in the United States. Amazon Studios is the film development and production arm of Amazon.com. Over the past 6 years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like Manchester by the Sea, The Big Sick, and Late Night.
The Senior Production Executive will be responsible for overseeing the budgets, schedules, and overall production plans for motion pictures. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Post-Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee projects in development and production.
• Collaborate with show producers, line producers, production managers and creative executives and offer assessments on budgets, production plans, and schedules. Includes feedback on production risks and/or options that can impact staying on budget and schedule.
• Work with internal teams, including post operations and development, to develop budgets and schedules.
• Travel to set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems.
• Analyze budgets and cost reports.
• Act as a liaison from producers to the Studio.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
• 10+ years experience as a producer/production manager or line producer
• 10+ years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• 10+ years of experience as Film Producer/Production Executive or the equivalent.
• Ability to juggle multiple large scale projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment while delivering outstanding results.
• Experience with local guilds and unions
• Experience working on international productions.
• Able to recognize an opportunity or need based on industry expertise.
• Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Exceptional project management skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkpy4-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.