Original Movies Manager
Amazon Prime Video is seeking an experienced, dynamic content development executive to help assist development and production of Unscripted shows. The candidate should have significant development and production experience of unscripted / formats / documentary / docu series / docu follows. An insight into audiences' tastes and preferences and should be able to engage audiences with powerful stories. Deep relationships with the Indian talent - writers, directors, showrunners and and the wider creative community. A passion for experimentation and innovation will be preferred.
The role will have responsibility for understanding the target audience, building a pipeline of concepts, and shows by working with talent and the creative community. The candidate will have to work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
This is an opportunity to help create the future of Indian digital entertainment with Amazon.
• A proven track record of developing unscripted shows - either as an independent consultant / producer, or in a studio or as part of a customer-facing media company.
• Strong interest and knowledge about unscripted content landscape.
• 5+ years of experience in a creative role understanding consumers and creating content
• Proven ability in identifying trends in consumer content preferences, analyzing viewership data and high pressure environments
• Excellent relationship management, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
• Strong working relationships with Indian creative community.
• Graduate degree in Film.
• Creative, frugal approach to problem solving
• Knowledge of digital video landscape