Originals Development Executive - Unscripted
Amazon Prime Video is seeking an experienced, dynamic content development executive to assist in the development and production of Amazon Original Movies. The candidate should be well connected within the Indian Media and Entertainment industry and have significant development and production experience. A track record of success in creating content strategy based on customer insights be preferred. The candidate should be able to identify and develop an idea and see it through its development and execution. Must have deep relationships with the Indian talent - writers and the wider creative community and a passion for innovation.
The role will have responsibility for understanding the target audiences, building a pipeline of projects. The candidate will have to work closely with the internal as well as external stakeholders and leverage their learning/expertise.
It's an opportunity to help create the future of Indian digital entertainment with Amazon.
• Graduate degree in Film.
• A proven track record of story-telling by developing successful movies either as an independent consultant / producer, or in a studio or as part of a customer-facing media company.
• Strong interest and knowledge about content – movies & TV
• 8+ years of experience in a creative role understanding consumers and creating content
• Proven ability in identifying trends in consumer content preferences, analyzing viewership data and high pressure environments
• Excellent relationship management, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
• Strong working relationships with Indian creative community.
• Well-entrenched within the Hindi Film Industry
• Good track record in growing and managing teams
• Acumen to discern a good idea and help develop it
• Creative, frugal approach to problem solving
• Knowledge of digital video landscape