Manager, Music Label Business Development and Partnerships
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
We are seeking a Music Executive to join the dynamic music team supporting the studios original film and TV productions in France. Amazon Studios are building an effective way to develop commercially viable feature films and episodic series globally.
The Music Executive will work closely with the World-Wide Head of Music and be an integral part to the music team and will be located in Paris. Highly organized and with experience in TV and Movie music production and music supervision, you will use your robust knowledge of music and your network of relationships in the entertainment and music industry in France and Europe, to drive successful projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their entertainment experience at a growing studio. Our team culture is goal orientated and fast paced. We are motivated by the challenge and success to produce premium content in the ever-changing digital entertainment business.
Core responsibilities of the role:
• Management and tracking of music budgets, talent deals, composers, scoring process, music delivery, and music licensing
• Supervision of productions in this territory on behalf of the studio
• Utilise a deep understanding of music licensing for film and TV in France to ensure success of projects
• Partner effectively across internal divisions and with external partners using excellent communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Extensive experience in the Film/TV Music entertainment industry
• Experience providing in-house music support for a TV or film production company
• Film & TV Music supervision and music licensing experience
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Fluency in French and English
• Robust knowledge of the music nuances in producing locally in France
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Highly collaborative and adaptable to local markets
• Ability to travel internationally
• Highly organized with a keen sense to detail
• Able to handle ambiguous projects with swift but measured responses/ solutions
• Adept at learning new software and web-based tools with a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are utilized
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.