Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Fleabag, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, The Underground Railroad, and Golden Globe winner Small Axe; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Oscar winning Sound of Metal, Borat, and Manchester by the Sea, Oscar nominated Time and One Night in Miami, Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
We are seeking a Music Executive to join the dynamic music team supporting the studios original movie productions. Amazon Studios are building an effective way to develop commercially viable episodic series and feature films globally. You will be an integral part to the music team and will be located in Culver City, CA. You'll have experience in TV and Movie music production and music supervision, you will use your robust knowledge of music and your network of relationships in the entertainment and music industry in the US to drive successful projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their entertainment experience at a growing studio. Our team culture is goal orientated and fast paced. We are motivated by the challenge and success to produce premium content in the ever-changing digital entertainment business.
Core responsibilities of the role:
• Management and tracking of music budgets, talent deals, composers, scoring process, music delivery, and music licensing for designated productions
• Supervision of designated productions on behalf of the studio
• Utilize a deep understanding of music licensing for film and TV to ensure success of projects
• Partner effectively across internal divisions and with external partners using excellent communication skills
• 10-15 years experience in the Film/TV Music entertainment industry
• Experience providing in-house music support for a TV or film production company
• Film & TV Music supervision experience
• Experience in Film / TV music licensing
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Goal Orientated and self-motivated
• Effective Negotiation Skills
• Highly organized with a keen sense to detail
• Able to handle ambiguous projects with swift but measured responses / solutions
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
• Adept at learning new software and web based tools
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation, such as an ASL interpreter or a different interview format, let us know. Contact us at 888-435-9287, Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific Time. For further options for individuals with disabilities, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqwm2-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.