- Full Time
Please submit your Cv in English.
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
Our team is in charge of all local originals launches in France and is seeking to find the most outstanding content to please our French customers. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, creative and disruptive Senior Development Executive to support our Movies efforts in France.
You will be responsible for multiple projects in development and production, as well as, a high volume of submissions and meetings. In this position you will support the sourcing and manage the development and execution of original movies productions, reporting into the Head of French Originals. This is a senior position that will allow you to showcase your proven creative instincts selecting, developing, producing and/or greenlighting projects, as well as developed interpersonal skills and industry relationships. This position will be based in Paris.
• Support sourcing, producing and launching the movies original slate in FR.
• Develop and greenlight unique projects and take part in all internal processes regarding movies content.
• Partner with a wide range of internal teams (ranging from production, insights, PR and legal) to ensure a good path for all projects.
• Create and manage the relationship with a wide-range of external producers in FR.
• Resolve potential blockers, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs.
• Bachelor's degree and/or graduate degree or equivalent experience
• Extensive experience of Movies development
• Fluent in French and English
• Extensive experience in development, as a producer or commissioner with an in-depth knowledge of the French movie TV landscape
• Excellent communication and writing skills in both French and English.
• Experience working with a broad network of creators, producers, production companies,writers and talents
• Familiarity with SVOD or OTT video services
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d86n8q-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.