Creative Development Executive, Scripted
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
Our team is in charge of all local originals launches in Spain and is seeking to find the most outstanding content to please our Spanish customers. We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, creative and disruptive Senior Development Executive to support our Movies efforts in Spain.
You will be responsible for multiple projects in development and production, as well as, a high volume of submissions and meetings. In this position you will support the sourcing and manage the development and execution of original movies productions as well as scripted series when needed, reporting into the Head of Spanish Originals. This is a senior position that will allow you to showcase your proven creative instincts selecting, developing, producing and/or greenlighting projects, as well as developed interpersonal skills and industry relationships. This position will be based in Spain.
• Support sourcing, producing and launching the movies original slate in Spain.
• Partner with a wide range of internal teams (ranging from production, insights, PR and legal) to ensure a good path for all projects.
• Create and manage the relationship with a wide-range of external producers in Spain.
• Resolve potential blockers, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs.
• Develop and greenlight unique projects and take part in all internal processes regarding movies content.
• Be the face of Amazon Spanish Original movies in the market
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Multiple years of film or scripted development experience at an executive level
• A strong track record of delivering results in film production
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, fluent in both Spanish and English.
• Experience working with a broad network of creators, producers, production companies,writers and talents
• Familiarity with SVOD or OTT video services
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.