Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
We are currently seeking an experienced Projects Specialists within the Lit & IP Team. You will work closely with Programming and Audience Development, Studios Creative Executives, Marketing, and Finance Teams, and our Amazon affiliate businesses, aiding the Lit & IP team in in the operational aspects of IP acquisition and act as a crucial cross-functional link between our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creation and maintenance of global processes necessary to track IP across media (books, video game, to, movie, board game, etc.) supporting the team's ability to proactively surface high value properties at scale.
• Optimize and manage infrastructure and operations projects across IP &Lit.
• Coordinate and interface with other departments including but not limited to: marketing, business affairs, Legal, PR, Studios Creative Execs, and affiliate businesses.
• Support creative mandates across Studios and Affiliate businesses. Evaluate high value IP at scale;
• Execute strategy for flywheel programs and support scaling.
• Partner with Data Science and BI teams to translate business insights and trends, contribute to decision making around IP at various stages in the process.
• 7+ years of experience as a creative executive
• Experience overseeing all creative aspects of development production and post production
• Experience working with other departments such as casting, production, research, PR, business and legal affairs
• Understanding of media business models and experience working with creative stakeholders.
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, track and manage multiple projects at scale.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Experience with project management at an executive level
• Experience and network within the Publishing, Video Game, and/or television and movie industry.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional depth and complexity for this role.