The Amazon Studios finance team is looking for a Financial Analyst to support the Financial Planning & Analysis team. This is an exciting opportunity to help manage the global growth of Studios with an emphasis on headcount planning and forecasting around organizational structure.
The right individual will have exceptional financial modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, strong communication, and solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results. He or she will have operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment and possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
The team needs a self-starter, who is able to work efficiently and autonomously. The candidate will need to manage ambiguous, complex areas of the business that need problem solving.
• Manage organization-wide setting and tracking initiatives.
• Assist in the headcount financial planning/budgeting process.
• Compile and review operational plans with leadership.
• Perform ad-hoc analyses that assist and influence the Studios business.
3+ years' of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior experience in corporate finance, management consulting, public accounting, or investment banking is preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kwp7-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.