Culver City, CA
Amazon Studios seeks an experienced Finance Manager for its Financial Planning & Analysis team. This is an exciting opportunity to help manage the global growth of Amazon Studios, with an emphasis on driving core financial planning cycles (Quarterly Guidance Forecasts, Annual Operating Plans, Long Range Plans, etc). This person will report to the Sr. Finance Manager of FP&A at Amazon Studios, and work closely with Amazon Studios' CFO, senior business leaders, and various Corporate Finance teams throughout Amazon. The right individual will have exceptional analytical skills, financial modeling skills, solid business acumen, and is capable of driving an organization to the right results. The team needs an operationally minded self-starter who is able to work cross-functionally. This person will own complex areas of the business and drive tremendous impact.
• Lead Amazon Studios' financial planning cycles such as Month-End Close, Quarterly Guidance forecasts, Annual Operating Plans, and Long-Range Plans.
• Report and communicate key financial performance measures to senior leaders
• Drive goal-setting processes throughout the Studio and develop mechanisms to monitor progress
• Develop and implement improvements in reporting, forecasting, and operating models.
• Drive automation initiatives that help the team scale
8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA is a plus.
• Prior experience in corporate finance, management consulting, investment banking, or accounting is preferred.
• Must be comfortable working in cross-functional teams
• Possess strong communication and persuasion skills
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
• Demonstrable and relevant technical finance/accounting experience
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
• Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning and the presentation of alternatives
• Experience with Excel (Advanced), Cognos TM1, Tableau, Oracle
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8nom-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.