Culver City, CA
Amazon Studios seeks an experienced Finance Manager for its Financial Planning & Analysis team. This is an exciting opportunity to help manage the global growth of Amazon Studios, with an emphasis on headcount planning, forecasting, and organizational structure. This person will work closely with Amazon Studios' CFO, COO, and various department leaders. The right individual will have exceptional analytical skills, financial modeling skills, solid business acumen, and is capable of driving an organization to the right results. The team needs an operationally minded self-starter who is able to work effectively, cross-functionally, and with senior leaders. This person will own complex areas of the business and drive tremendous impact.
• Lead worldwide headcount planning, forecasting, and analysis. Partner with Amazon Studios CFO, COO, and various department leaders.
• Lead and mentor financial analysts
• Own the short- and long-range planning corporate planning processes.
• Drive operational initiatives to meet business objectives
• Develop and implement improvements in reporting, forecasting, and operating models
8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior experience in corporate finance, management consulting, investment banking, or accounting is preferred
• Must be comfortable working in cross-functional teams
• Possess strong communication and persuasion skills
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
• Demonstrable and relevant technical finance/accounting experience
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
• Experience with SQL, Airtable, Cognos, Tableau, Oracle. Advanced excel.
MBA is a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vy1n-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.