Amazon Fashion is seeking a highly skilled and self-directed Creative Producer to support industry-leading content across our Editorial and Social Media team. This role will lead the production of storytelling at scale, raising the bar across photography, video, social media, digital content, and other high-value deliverables. A successful candidate will have extensive prior experience in the fashion space, particularly in the area of fashion online retail, social media, editorial or advertising.
The Creative Producer will produce photography and video content from concept to final deliverables. They will define project scope, develop timelines and milestones, plan and manage budget allocations, facilitate reviews and communication, and ensure project delivery requirements are met. In addition to working with Amazon Fashion's in-house team, this role will manage external production/post-production companies and creative agencies. A successful candidate will also be an expert communicator, adept at engaging all levels of contributors up to executive stakeholders, and working with many different types of creative professionals and creative outputs.
This role is part traditional producer and part project manager, collaborating with cross-functional marketing teams on projects that raise the bar for our customers' experience. The Creative Producer will have strong leadership skills with the proven ability to motivate those around them with as well as the ability to prioritize work from multiple stakeholders and resolve roadblocks for the team.
Our culture is entrepreneurial, collaborative and goal-oriented, and there are tremendous opportunities on the horizon.
Key job responsibilities
• Produce video, photography, and motion content from concept to final deliverables, whether using in-house resources or outside production companies or agency partners
• Own the creation of social media campaigns, working with external agencies and in-house Social teams
• Bid, hire, and manage production and post-production partners for assigned projects
• Investigate and develop new content creation models to increase velocity and open up new production methods
• Work closely with creative leads and marketing team to proactively clarify requirements and deliverables when there is ambiguity
• Manage projects/programs/campaigns through the entire lifecycle: planning, creative, production, delivery, and wrap
• Define project scope, including timeline, resources, labour hours, and external costs
• Ensure all deliverables are meeting stakeholder expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets, creation of budget controls to drive accuracy in forecasting, and alignment with legal department to ensure relevant guidelines are followed
• Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, PPMs, internal/client reviews, etc.), and communicates action steps to the broader team
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints
• Work with legal and business teams to secure usage rights, assess risk, and clear work for distribution
• Clearly communicate project status with stakeholders regularly
• Initiate vendor paperwork and manage the vendor invoice process in adherence with Amazon's Spending & Transaction Policies
• Ensures the highest standards are achieved, processes are continually improved, and results are delivered
• 5+ years of creative production experience at an fashion or lifestyle retailer, advertising agency, in-house marketing department, magazine/editorial/publishing group, or production company
• Proven experience in editorial shoot production (stills and video)
• Proven experience in social and influencer shoot production
• Strong network of creative talent and agencies
• Experience negotiating talent agreements
• Familiarity with COVID-19 industry guidelines
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and work to deadlines
• Online portfolio of work that demonstrates production and post-production experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
• Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
• Proficient at Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), ability to learn our in-house tools quickly
• 5+ years experience in fashion advertising/marketing production and project management
• Editorial experience in a fashion publication or retail organization
• Proven experience in fashion content production
• Proven experience in social media content production
• Familiarity with digital marketing and site merchandising
• Experience with project management applications and tools
• Deep understanding of design, video, photography and motion workflows and deliverables
• Expert-level experience managing of production and post-production processes and the ability to monitor progress for timely execution
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines
• A high attention to detail, strong management skills, and the ability to manage multiple, organization-wide deadlines
• Must be able to negotiate estimates on jobs as well as stay on budget and follow through with all required legal requirements between agencies and partners
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is expected
• Creative problem solver who is passionate about inventing new ways to approach marketing efforts
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98q19-54-80-252-84-42 in your application.