Warner Music Group
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television?
Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling's Late Night, Donald Glover's Guava Island, the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
We are currently looking for an experienced Costing Program Manager to join the content licensing team. You will be supporting our global licensing efforts and managing our contractual rights and partner relationships outside of deal negotiation. You will interact with other Amazon digital video teams within Amazon (Accounting, AP, Finance, etc.) to manage the financial execution of our content license agreements. Additionally, you will support the larger content licensing team on ad hoc data requests.
• Turn content license agreements into standardized metadata for internal consumption
• Manage financial data points and vendors
• Partner with content acquisition managers throughout the deal negotiation process we are securing the best content for our Prime Video customers under the most beneficial terms
• Identify opportunities to streamline, automate and scale processes
• Experience with Excel
• 2+ years experience in program or project management
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in process improvement and/or digital/high-technology companies/products.
• Experience using macros
• Knowledge of database query technologies (SQL)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both with internal teams and external vendors
• Ability to succeed amidst ambiguity
• Leveraging technology to invent, improve, and scale
• Proven ability to analyze complex license or business development agreements in high pressure environments
• Spanish and/or Portugese fluency a plus
• High attention to detail, comfortable with hands-on management of tasks
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles and develop process that drives scale.
• Adept at working with different systems and making recommendations on improvements for both systems and processes
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us