Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA
We are seeking a bright, multitasking, dynamic and self-motivated Casting Coordinator to assist in the execution of talent-driven content across our original movie content. In this role, the individual will assist the Casting team with creating and maintaining databases, tracking talent and related tasks around program execution. This person must be extremely detail oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person should have at least four years of experience working at either a talent agency or at a studio or network.
• Research talent and assist with casting projects as needed
• Assist in maintaining and updating talent database
• Coordinate the calendar for Casting Executives and manage administrative details
• 4+ years of casting experience
• Experience in casting Feature Films
• 4+ years of experience working at a talent agency, studio or network
• Previous experience researching talent
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Creative problem-solver.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zzm3-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon's Prime Video customers. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.