Analyst, Business & Legal Affairs
Amazon Studios is the original content arm of Amazon.com, responsible for producing content that engages our customers across the globe, including successful series/shows such as ''Family Man'', ''Made in Heaven'', and ''Inside Edge''.
We are seeking an experienced contract administrator/business affairs coordinator, who's role will be two fold: this individual will be involved in heavily administrative functions as well as work closely with Business Affairs Lead and Business Affairs execs to coordinate on business affairs matters with internal and external stakeholders across all shows as well as on downstream talent deals.
A successful candidate will need to have a good working knowledge of the basics on deal making in the India entertainment industry; have dealt with paperwork/contracts at a basic level, have high level of organisational skills and be able to handle high volume tasks at a given time. Thier prior experience of working for an entertainment agency, studio or organization will be helpful; and provide turnaround quickly with little to no guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround. The candidate will also have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills. A high level of competence, integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is key.
This position is located in Mumbai.
- 4-year university degree and at least 2 years work experience in a relevant role
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Outlook as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and SharePoint
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- The ability to interact effectively and professionally with Amazon executives at all levels, as well as outside producers, agents and creative partners, is required.
- Interest in and knowledge of deal-making in television and legal agreements
-Dealt with engotiaons and numbers/commercials in the entertainment indsutry
- Familiarity and awareness of the industry landscape, including producers, production companies, agents and other entertainment entities
- High attention to detail, excellent time management, and organizational skills
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through - Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment