Full Time Job
Br Production Exec, Unscripted
- Full Time
Job DescriptionJob summary
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people around the world enjoy content. Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals Series such as the multi-award-winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, The Boys; UK-produced hit Amazon Original series like Good Omens, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing: Manchester City and forthcoming drama series The Power; exclusive TV shows like Star Trek: Picard, American Gods and Vikings; and movies like Late Night and Get Duked, plus live sport including ATP and WTA Tour and US Open Tennis and Premier League football.
Amazon Studios in Brazil is seeking an experienced Production Executive to aid managing the production and delivery of unscripted content in Brazil. The successful candidate will possess the ability to quickly complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects under the supervision of the Production Executive; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems. The candidate will also have great attention to detail and organization skills, as well as the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
The successful candidate will report to the Sr. Production Executive of LATAM Unscripted and will be joining a dynamic, fast paced team, with an in-depth knowledge of the unscripted production landscape.
• Co-ordinate multiple unscripted projects in development and production;
• Meets with show producers, production managers and creative executives in budget and production meetings;
• Works with internal departments and production companies on production safety, security, insurance, child labor, immigration, visa, travel, and tax issues;
• Is on-set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems both domestically and abroad (as needed);
• Analyzes production schedules, budgets and cost reports;
• Coordinates with other internal departments such as creative, post production, marketing, press, business affairs, legal, finance, and tax to ensure delivery of all required assets.
• Multiple years of experience as a producer/production manager/line producer at a TV network or in a production company;
• Knowledge and experience of the production process in all forms of unscripted shows across all budget levels;
• High level of competency with budgeting, scheduling, and cost reports;
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Fluent in Portuguese and English (written/oral).
• International production experience preferred;
• Experience with above-the-line and below-the-line rates and labor laws;
• Working knowledge of specific production guidelines and procedures in Brazil;
• Experience with asset delivery;
• Experience with a variety of digital media workflows and post production;
• Detailed planning, time management, and organizational skills;
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98nv7-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.