Business Intelligence Engineer
Culver City, CA
Amazon Prime Video team is looking for a bright, analytical, driven, and creative candidate to join our content licensing team as a Program Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for, among other tasks, translating complex agreements with content providers into standardized metadata, managing vendors, and building processes to streamline the delivery of data to internal Amazon teams and systems downstream.
The ideal candidate will enjoy defining new processes, successfully and consistently deliver results, and working cross-functionally to drive automation and scale. At the same time, they are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to simply get the job done. The program manager should be highly proficient in Excel, have strong attention to detail and polished communication skills, and ideally from a program management, finance, accounting, or digital media operations background.
This position is based in Culver City, CA, but will work with teams across the globe.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Turn content license agreements into standardized metadata for internal consumption
• Set up new partners for payment
• Manage title schedules and communicate key dates to stakeholders
• Respond to partner payment inquiries, working with accounts payable to resolve
• Collaborate with multiple internal teams to drive process improvements
• Develop operational plans to improve, or preferably eliminate, manual processes
• Investigate and propose solutions to fix any systematic problems and address such issues proactively in future
• Educate peers and management on processes and expectations to meet production goals and objectives
• Experience with Excel
• 2+ years experience in program or project management
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize workload
• High attention to detail, comfortable with hands-on management of tasks
• Ability to succeed amidst ambiguity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both with internal teams and external vendors
• Background in program management/accounting/finance
• Expert level MS Excel skills Knowledge of database query technologies (SQL)
• Demonstrated proficiency in training and coaching others
• Experience in digital media supply chain management
• Leveraging technology to invent, improve, and scale
• Experience with Kaizen and Six Sigma processes
• Experience with compliance frameworks including Sarbanes-Oxley
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles and develop process that drives scale
• Adept at working with different systems and making recommendations on improvements for both systems and processes
• Business Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese language skills
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation, such as an ASL interpreter or a different interview format, let us know. Contact us at 888-435-9287, Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pacific Time.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2282-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.