Moving Picture Company
Culver City, CA
Are you interested in shaping the future of entertainment? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV. From one service, we're delivering versatile ways to watch hundreds of thousands of movies, TV series, and live events on the web, mobile, and TV. Our service is available in more than 200 territories globally, and we're just getting started.
Prime Video is looking for exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. We are seeking a customer-focused Art Director with entertainment and advertising experience, skilled at creating compelling and cohesive digital creative experiences. This position will focus on bringing bar raising experiences to our Prime Video Channels business. This role will conceptualize and create go-to-market collateral for marketing campaigns and curate our customer journey.
The ideal candidate will have a strong visual style and a proven track record of creating exciting on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements. Ability to deliver clean, web-ready designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment for Prime Video. This position requires strong intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, acute attention to detail and web expertise. The ability to manage multiple projects and large volume for a number of in-house clients is essential.
Key activities include:
• Design beautiful and engaging advertising creative in support of marketing and merchandising initiatives across video, digital, social media, print, merchandising, out-of-home and more
• Create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
• Create world-class customer experiences and beautiful visuals that support and reinforce Prime Video's vision, brand, and business objectives across all platforms
• Create style guides and design pattern libraries in support of our brand, cross-platform experiences and merchandising
• Concept, produce, manage and upload graphic asset
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• 3+ years of design experience
• An available online portfolio
• An online portfolio demonstrating strong visual design skills and advertising experience across a range of media and platforms, along with work that reflects your design process
• Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic advertising solutions
• Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Exceptional attention to detail
• End-to-end ownership of major project deliverables
• Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
• Strong communication outlining plans and ideas, in written and verbal format.
• Strong relationship building with internal stakeholders and external agencies
• Bilingual in English/Spanish.
• Experience managing outsourced work with agencies.
• Experience working on global businesses.
• Experience with major sports brands.
• Understanding of project management software and web/mobile information architecture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ew6q-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.