Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
About the Org
The Digital Imaging Services (DIS) team handles the post-production activity for Amazon product images to provide consistent imagery, remove distractions and enable customers with their buying decisions. DIS handles the Retouch, Color Authoring (CA), 3D, Video Editing and Quality Audit services for both Studio and Vendor images. DIS also manages customers and vendor's contacts support service for images related queries. A three-dimensional artist, or 3D artist, works in media production and creates elements for 3D images, games and movies. 3D artists are experts in everything about form, color, and light. We create 3D images, review and make changes according to feedback, and create models of different materials. 3D Quality Analyst will audit these files against the reference image and approve/reject the output and share necessary feedback.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic, 3D Junior artist to join our team in Hyderabad, India. The ideal candidate would be well-versed in 3D, with a strong background in 3D modeling, lighting, UV wrapping, rendering and who demonstrates photo-realistic asset creation of real-world objects. This position requires intrinsic design abilities, digital expertise, and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects, communicate with key stakeholders and collaborate with production artists across nodes is essential. The ideal candidate will be accomplished in working with a variety of 2D and 3D software packages and demonstrate the ability to raise the quality bar in assessing the 3D objects.
• The candidate will create model, paint 3D assets and materials for use in web-based, real-time applications
• Maintain consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity
• Continuously improve workflows and processes
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• 0-3 years of professional experience working in a fast-paced 3D production environment
• Must demonstrate an understanding of technical art production and end-to-end modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing and rendering
• Fast turnaround on both hard-surface and organic modeling is a must
• Must be very well versed in 3D domain and its related Software. Preferably MAYA, Zbrush and Substance Painter
• Excellent communications, Presentation and Interpersonal skills
. Highly proficient in building product accurate photo-realistic 3D shades and texture
• Experience in rendering/lightning
• Strong project management experience, communication, and team-oriented mindset where the candidate has executed successfully against deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmw2z3-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.