Want to build the future of live audio? Join Amazon's newest mobile app, Amp, where anyone can host live radio shows with the music they love. Currently in beta in the US, Amp's evolving how people discover and share music. Create a show, call-in, or bop along to some tunes – no subscription, additional hardware, or editing needed.
As part of an agile team, you will be working in a startup atmosphere while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Amp is on the bleeding-edge of consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. We build systems that will be distributed around the world, spanning mobile apps and voice-forward experiences on Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amp products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that creators and listeners will love.
The Amp team is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the team. You will work closely with a cross-functional team that includes Product Management, Engagement Marketing, Creator Services, and Program Operations to position, message, and bring to market new features to Amp users.
This person will be responsible for developing zero-to-one product marketing strategy, including customer insights, messaging, and communication strategy. They will play a key role in synthesizing customer feedback to guide product feature prioritization in collaboration with product management colleagues. Together with Creator Services, they will play a key role in educating creators on new features. They will have extensive online/mobile product marketing experience, experience working within in the creator economy, be able to formulate marketing initiatives that are deeply backed by data, and have experience driving customer growth for a new app or business.
Come make history as we introduce Amp to millions of creators and listeners.
This role can also be based in Los Angeles, New York, or Atlanta.
Key job responsibilities
• Own new feature go-to-market strategy, positioning, and messaging for select Amp features
• Develop quarterly product marketing campaigns, packaging and positioning features based on customer insight
• Work with Creator Services on messaging strategy and asset development to educate creators on key product features
• Build and execute on a product marketing experimentation roadmap based on usage metrics and attrition data
• Synthesize customer feedback and product data to guide feature prioritization
• 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• At least 7+ years of experience in product or audience marketing
• 5+ years of experience in a marketing leadership role
• Experience with experimental and/or inventive marketing campaign design and execution
• Experience working with the creator community
• Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or other advanced degree
• Zero-to-one product marketing experience, launching a new consumer product
• Deep knowledge of the entertainment, audio, and/or creator ecosystem
• Record of developing customer-centric marketing strategies to drive product adoption
• Led customer research to learn customer needs and product value, with demonstrated ability to influence product roadmap
• A strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives
• Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4zq2v-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.