Amazon Music – Any Way You Want It.
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions.
Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a
critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a
Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where
ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We
want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their
favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning
our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo
devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available
in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to
customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
The Country Music Label Relations Lead is based in Nashville and is responsible for growth, and
optimizing the share, of Country (and Christian) music on Amazon Music. The overarching
objective of this role is to execute artist campaigns that drive career and fan growth for Country
(and Christian) artists, and deliver world class music experiences to their fans on Amazon Music.
This is a highly cross-functional role that will include establishing strategies for Country on
Amazon Music by working on groundbreaking artist campaigns, driving fan growth for country
music artists and leveraging Amazon Music's unique toolset (livestreams, merch, spatial audio,
voice initiatives etc. to name just a few) in pursuit of mutually beneficial music projects.
The successful candidate will balance a deep passion for, and knowledge of, the genre with
exceptional business acumen including an extremely high level of organization, communication,
attention to detail and collaborative working skills. The Country Label Relations Lead will be a
strategic thinker and strong driver of genre vision/direction as the industry and landscape
continues to evolve, and will work highly collaboratively across a wide range of internal
stakeholders (including the rest of the Country Music team, Artist Relations, Programming, Artist
Marketing, Editorial and a large number of adjacent internal functions) as well as external
industry stakeholders (artist teams, record labels and others), to deliver and/or ensure execution
against our growth goals.
Are you up for the challenge?
Our environment is very fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented,
supremely organized, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams and management.
If you have a passion for Country music, growing a business at Amazon, working directly with
music labels, and providing customers a great music experience - please apply!
• 7+ years experience with Label Relations, account management, product/project management or sales/marketing/promotions ideally within a specialist Country Music role, label or artist management team
• Knowledge of music industry and digital media landscape
• Deep passion for Country music and culture
• Sound work ethic with exceptional attention to detail and drive to deliver
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Experience in team-oriented work environment
• Ability to interact with stakeholders across all levels of seniority
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to influence others, with data driven arguments
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
• Proactive attitude; willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools, familiarity with database analysis and/or SQL
• Relevant experience in Digital Entertainment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6xow0-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.