Are you passionate about music and customer obsessed? Do you want to build customer facing products that reach millions of people? Come join Amazon Music as a product leader for Voice of the Customer.
We are seeking a skilled product leader to join the Amazon Music Experiences product team to build and drive the Voice of the Customer program in Amazon. As the Sr. Product Manager you will become an expert on our customers' needs and issues and advocate on their behalf across Amazon Music. You will define and build customer facing and internal tools to capture and analyze customer feedback, working directly with tech teams and designers. You will dive deep on the feedback, surveys and other data to draw out actionable insights and trends. You will create mechanisms and programs to drive adoption of VOC output across the organization to impact product roadmaps and quality improvements to meet the rapidly changing and constantly evolving musical and cultural tastes of our customers.
Product Managers in our teams are the CEO of the features they build and partner directly with tech leaders to bring their vision to life in an agile manner. Our team builds systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music and more to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives. We are looking for leaders that are customer obsessed, highly analytical, able to work effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
Key job responsibilities
• Write and deliver product requirements documents and artifacts required to build and scale products and features to collect and analyzing customer feedback across visual and voice experiences globally
• Maintain and continuously prioritize backlog and roadmap based on data and customers' needs
• Work directly with tech and design teams to refine product requirements, problem solve and make tradeoffs throughout the product development process
• Identify and define features and infrastructure to automate analysis of customer feedback and mechanisms to address it with tech teams
• Create and publish actionable insights into top customer needs and issues based on analysis of customer feedback and data
Create and drive mechanisms that surface and result in teams addressing recurring quality issues
About the team
Amazon Music is an immersive audio entertainment service that deepens connections between fans, artists, and creators. From personalized music playlists to exclusive podcasts, concert livestreams to artist merch, Amazon Music is innovating at some of the most exciting intersections of music and culture. We offer experiences that serve all listeners with our different tiers of service: Prime members get access to all the music in shuffle mode, and top ad-free podcasts, included with their membership; customers can upgrade to Amazon Music Unlimited for unlimited, on-demand access to 100 million songs, including millions in HD, Ultra HD, and spatial audio; and anyone can listen for free by downloading the Amazon Music app or via Alexa-enabled devices. Join us for the opportunity to influence how Amazon Music engages fans, artists, and creators on a global scale.
• 2+ years of end to end product delivery experience
• 5+ years of technical product or program management experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience managing technical products or online services
• Experience in representing and advocating for a variety of critical customers and stakeholders during executive-level prioritization and planning
• Experience in using analytical tools, such as Tableau, Qlikview, QuickSight
• Experience in building and driving adoption of new tools
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $121,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $235,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpqwje-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.