As a Programmer Analyst on Amazon Music Excellence team you will own and commit to the operational excellence of the many software services that are responsible to serve a dynamic customer experience to millions of music listeners across the globe. Primary responsibilities include troubleshooting, diagnosing & fixing software issues, and developing intelligent monitoring solutions. You will support team process improvement initiatives, working with subject matter experts to help implement scaling automation efforts and tooling solutions, and contributing to code review for peers on the team. As you grow into your role, you will take on responsibility for more and more complex solutions requiring greater technical capabilities.
In this role, you will directly influence Amazon Music's technology landscape. You will work with a group of tech leaders that are determined to continuously improve our system's availability and reliability using the latest technologies. You will have the opportunity to contribute your creative ideas and energy to Amazon Music's software ecosystem. You will also have the opportunity to mentor junior engineers and drive software engineering best practices across the organization. If you are ready for an opportunity like this, we would love to hear from you.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
• 3+ years of development or technical support experience
• Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
• Experience in Linux
• Experience scripting in modern program languages
• B.E. in Computer Science or a related field.
• Strong knowledge of programming, Operating System and Data structures concepts preferred
• Experience in database architecture and perform SQL queries.
• Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve productivity and develop defect reduction strategies using automation or creative processes.
• Ability to understand technical specifications, distributed systems architecture and ability to deep dive on service/application logs.
• Proven track record in working on enterprise level large scale n-tier applications
• Development Experience in Java. Understanding of XML/JSON, web services, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems.
• Demonstrated experience in Python or other modern program languages, a sound knowledge of web technologies.
• Advanced knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
• Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence.
• Experience implementing production operations management and monitoring tools.
• Knowledge of AWS products and technologies.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz67b7-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.